Saturday, May 14, 2016

Monologue # 28 The Two Gentlemen of Verona, II, iii - Launce

Yes, it's been a while, but I finally made it over to Marshall's famous landmark, Jim the Wonder dog Park to record this monologue.  My students had a successful run of our Celebration of Shakespeare, and most of them survived finals.  I was shocked and honored to receive the John McCallum Excellence in Teaching Award.   I recorded this after a beautiful day of biking 35 miles.  I celebrated with a delicious grilled ribyey, and a bakes sweet potato. Tomorrow I head to South Dakota, to begin rehearsals for South Dakota Shakespeare Festival's production of The Winter's Tale.  Enjoy, share, and post your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your own monologues, or your version of the one's posted.